Need filtre to show all my task exept the one that are done for more than 1 week

Gaetan Gaston December 10, 2020

Hi there,

I am a project manager and need to optimize Jira for our employee.

Situation: We are working on different PROJECT, and in each project we're using EPIC and TASK. We have a Kanban-board that show a global view.

Objectif : Develop a board so that each employee can quickly view only his/her task

Filtre : I started to create a filtre so  that I can  

• SEE 
    • Everything that is assigne to me
      • ->assignee = currentUser()
    • Everything that I have created
      • -> reporter = currentUser()
    • Everything in which my name appears (descrition, coment, ...)
      • -> comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser() 
    • Everything from all project
      • -> project in (Proj1, Proj2, Proj3, ...)
  • NOT SEE
    • Everything that is DONE for more than 1 week
      • -> status = Done AND updated < -1w

Both part (SEE and NOT SEE) works good separatly but my issue is to link the 2

Created filter (not working) :

project in (Proj1, Proj2, Proj3, ...) AND ( assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser() )  NOT (status =Done AND updated < -1w)

How can I do it ? 

2 answers

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2020

Hi @Gaetan Gaston 

Welcome to the Community!

Try the following please:

project in (proj1, proj2, proj3, ...) AND (assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser()) AND (status != Done OR updated < startOfDay("-7"))

That worked for me.

Regards, Liam

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

You can use this: ( assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser() ) AND NOT resolved <= -1w

I took off project since you want it to show every project.

Suggest an answer