My tickets don't appear on my board after I moved them from a project to another one

Assia Ben Brahim April 12, 2021

Hello everyone, 

I have an issue : I moved several tickets from a previous project to another one, but they don't appear on the board on the new project. 

I am quite new to Jira so I am probably doing something wrong. 

I have parameterized the columns of the board with the statuses I want them to display : is there something else to do ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

best regards

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Howard Nedd April 12, 2021

Can you show the configuration of your board?  Do you have any unmapped statusses?

Hello Howard, 

Thanks for your quick reply.
Actually I've found out I forgot to add the sprint into the settings of my tickets .. And this solved the issue !

Best regards

Howard Nedd April 12, 2021

Well done Assia!

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

Hi Asia - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Check the board filter to see if it might be excluding some issues. Board settings > General tab.

Have you noticed anything the missing cards have in common?

Hello John, 

Thanks for your quick reply !

You were right : I've found out I forgot to add the sprint into the settings of my tickets .. And this solved the issue !

Best regards

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

Great! Glad to help.

Suggest an answer