Miss in Backlog items,sprint naming affecting other sprints,Missing items in sprint

Jaya_Shree January 22, 2020

In Backlog, items are missing though Fix version is set with "Backlog"

Changing the name in one sprint in one project is affecting the other sprint in other project

for eg., Sprint in GIMs project : GIMS 20.1.0 is reflected in KGIMs project as GIMS 20.1.0(Kgims sprint)

Some items are missing in sprint though it has sprint and fix version assigned

Please help

1 answer

0 votes
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Jaya_Shree 

Items missing : Check Board filter & make sure status are mapped to respective columns

Sprint Names : may be you or Jira users are using same sprint in two different projects

You need to use different sprint for different project if you use same then it will get effect

Jaya_Shree January 23, 2020

Thanks Shetty, That Helps me

but,

Sprint names: Yes i am using different sprint name only

For a project called GIMS-My sprint name is GIMS 20.1.0 and this is mirroring in KGIMS Project Sprint as "GIMS 20.1.0" whereas KGIMS hold KGIMS 20.1.0

shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2020

this is because may be some user added KGIMS project issue to GIMS 20.1.0 sprint 

solution : Remove the issues from GIMS 2.1.0 sprint & add it to KGIMS Sprint. Reload page i will disappear

Suggest an answer