Log warning "There is not exactly one config for this scheme ({}). Configs are {}.".

Mark Jansen July 8, 2021

Hello,

We have an Jira server app in the marketplace called "edit custom field values". A client of ours gets the following warning "There is not exactly one config for this scheme ({}). Configs are {}." when interacting with our app.

I have since determined that this has to do with calling the following Jira function in the class `FieldConfigSchemeImpl.class`.

@Nullable
public FieldConfig getOneAndOnlyConfig() {
MultiMap configsByConfig = this.getConfigsByConfig();
if (configsByConfig != null) {
if (configsByConfig.size() == 1) {
return (FieldConfig)configsByConfig.keySet().iterator().next();
}

log.warn("There is not exactly one config for this scheme ({}). Configs are {}.", this.id, configsByConfig);
}

return null;
}

Apparently our client has more than one field configuration in a scheme, which causes the function above to return a null value that causes a problem the code of our app.

I have difficulty reproducing the issue our client is experiencing. I'm unable to get more than one field configuration in a scheme.

Does anyone know how I could get this done? Or how to make is so our client doesn't have two configurations for one scheme?

I have already tried to create a field configuration scheme and field configurations in settings > issues.

If there are gaps in the information I provided, let me know and I'll elaborate.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

@Mark Jansen Welcome to the Atlassian community.  Sounds like something got corrupted.  I would suggest submitting an issue to Atlassian support. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Pratibha Tambakad January 16, 2024

Hello Mark Jansen,

I am also facing same issue at my setup. Let me know if you got the resolution from Atlassian to fix this issue?

Thanks

Pratibah

Suggest an answer