Jira use cases for non-profit organisations

tom partington November 9, 2020

I have recently been made redundant and I am looking for productive use of my spare time using my Atlassian experience to develop solutions for charities.

It's excellent that Atlassian provide these products for free to charities and I won't be charging for this work.

Can anyone point me in the direction of case studies, presentations, videos etc that I could use to demonstrate what the Atlassian tools can do for charities/non-profit organisations?

I am planning to primarily use Jira Core Cloud but will also look for opportunities to use Confluence Cloud.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

Hi @tom partington 

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've been made redundant, but what a lovely way to use your time.

I don't have any videos or case studies, but wanted to make you aware of the Community Groups.  There is a 'Non profit' group (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Nonprofit/gp-p/nonprofit) - it might be worth joining this to see if they can offer any guidance.  There is also a 'Jobs' group (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jobs-Careers/gp-p/JobsCareers) which again might be useful.

Good luck - and if you need anything on your journey the community is a really friendly place so just ask

Liam

tom partington November 9, 2020

Thanks Liam

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

No problem.  It might also be worth checking YouTube.  They don't have 'use cases' as such I don't think, but Atlassian's advertising videos might be useful

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events