Jira bot to list all issues that assigned to me

Felix Razykov May 28, 2020

Hi guys,

How do I tell Jira bot (slack) to list all issues that are assigned to me? Of course in a context of the connected board.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2020

Hi Felix, welcome to the Community!

The official Jira Cloud for Slack integration can send details of a single issue when its issue key is mentioned in Slack, or send notifications when something occurs in Jira (example: an issue is updated, a new comment is added, etc). It currently doesn't have the capacity to return something like a JQL search.

There are a few other Slack connectors on the Atlassian Marketplace that seem to have some search capabilities - definitely have a look and see if any of those specifically fit the format you'd like.

I would also say that natively in Jira, you could use Automation to send a list of issues assigned to you (or someone else, using a JQL search). I've written an article about how to set this up to send you a list of issues assigned to you each morning. You can easily modify the schedule and adjust the filter criteria to get only issues in a particular project, current sprint, etc.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events