Jira behavior pre-populate Table format in custom field wiki style

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Hi,

I have a custom field with Text Field (multi-line) . I changed it to "Wiki Syle Render" on project field configuration and I am putting the following code to set the default table format with headlines but it is not setting it. By default going to "visual" when I edit or create new issue. So its displaying the default code, which I mentioned in below code. 

I followed behavior setting a default description 

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.4.48/jira/behaviours-overview.html#_setting_a_default_description

Its not working for wiki style render custom field. How I can set the table format on wiki style render custom field? Anything wrong on my code?

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue;

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager;

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

def HealthCheckNote = getFieldByName("Health Check Notes")

def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()

def HealthCkNote = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject(HealthCheckNote.getFieldId())

def defaultValue = """h2. Sample Table Template:

||Col 1 (Header Shading)||Col 2 (Header Shading)||Col3 (Header Shading)||

||Row 1 (1st Col Shading)|?|?|

||Row 2 (1st Col Shading)|?|?|

||Row 3 (1st Col Shading)|?|?|""".replaceAll(/ /,'')

if (!underlyingIssue?.getCustomFieldValue(HealthCkNote)) {

HealthCheckNote.setFormValue(defaultValue)

}

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

Look like they fixed 5.4.9 version. Mine was 5.4.8 version. It has bug and they fixed in that version. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events