JQL for tickets without comment in 5 business days

Adam J December 14, 2021

Hello, I tried to find an answer to my question but couldn't quite find an existing thread that helped. I'm trying to come up with a JQL query that shows me all tickets (with the exception of one project type, OPT) that haven't been commented on in X number of business days (not just total days). What I currently have is below, and that's working fine for total days. Just can't quite figure out how to make it business (mon-fri) days. Any help would be appreciated! 

project not in ("OPT") AND "Last Comment Date" <= -5d AND status not in (Closed) AND priority in (Normal)

1 answer

1 vote
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

@Adam J ,

There is no way for you to specify exactly the days you want to bring the query in your JQL, but one thing that can help you is to use "StartOfWeek" or StartOfDay in your JQL queries, see an example:

If you want the current week to be Mon-Sun, use "startOfWeek(1d), endOfWeek(1d)".

If you want the previous week to be Mon-Sun, use "(startOfWeek(-6d), endOfWeek(-6d)"

Using StarfOfDay, it would basically be StartOfDay (-5d), but it would bring similar result to what you currently use ">= -5d".

You could try using the weekly survey and see what results it brings you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events