JIRA and Confluence Documentation dowloads.

Larry E Schluderberg July 20, 2020

I have been unable to access ANY documentation and download it for continued education. I have checked the community questions and responses and attempt to use the links provided in the responses only to get a blank page as a result. I would think it beneficial to Atlassian to provide documentation that enable people to make responsible decisions about using their products, but the lack of website responsiveness indicates that perhaps i was mistaken.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

Hi @Larry E Schluderberg ,

Welcome to the community!

You can find in the below links both JIRA and Confluence user guide that you can download as pdf, you can start from that :

Confluence All Docs

JIRA All docs

Hope this helps!

Larry E Schluderberg July 22, 2020

I was able to download the PDF documents. Evidently the problem ws with the web browser i was using.

Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2020

Great! Can you please mark my answer as accepted? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events