Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JIRA Subscription filter issue

Hi Atlassian Team,

User has a subscription filter . Which runs on the scheduled time. The report which it generates has incorrect data than the actual one. Note we do not have 2 servers involved.

The recent mail from customer as follows :
=======================
The 9AM list is correct. This is why I am asking if there are 2 servers that are being used to send the JQL results. At 8AM it was wrong but at 9AM it is correct.
========================

Could you please let us know how to fix the issue.

Regards
Varun N

2 answers

0 votes

You'll need to look at both emails and the two subscriptions the user has got set up for them, with a view to stopping the "wrong" one.

I have requested user to create a new filter & subscription and test once. Once they test it  , will confirm the result.

0 votes

HI @Varun Nedumaran ,

Did you created any test environment from the production data.

If Yes disable outgoing email in that Test  Jira instance.

I have requested user to create a new filter and test once. Once they test it  , will confirm the result.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

196 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events