Issue type : Test - how to export it in doc file?

Mike Okularczyk May 28, 2019

new look of jira doesnt have option to export test issue type or I cannot find it, someone can help?

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2019

@Mike Okularczyk 

Are you a JIRA Server? Cloud user?

Best,

Fadoua

Mike Okularczyk May 29, 2019

hi @Fadoua 
sorry I don;t know, how to check that to be able to provide the answer?

best,
Mike

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2019

@Mike OkularczykIs your JIRA URL close to the following: /comapny.atlassian.net?

Best,

Fadoua

Mike Okularczyk May 30, 2019

@Fadoua  yes exactly looks like that

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2019

@Mike Okularczyk  You are a cloud user.

Will it be ok with your team if you switch to the old jira view? It has the export feature.

BEst,

Fadoua

Michal Okularczyk May 30, 2019

Yes I know that,

For now it doesnt matter for my team I am only affraid about the future if Jira will totally replace them ;)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2019

Not sure if that will happen @Michal Okularczyk . The old view will provide you the feature you are looking for.

Michal Okularczyk May 30, 2019

Got it

thank you for your time, have a great day 

all the best! 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2019

Anytime! Have a great day as well!

Suggest an answer