Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it.

Jason Gautama May 23, 2022

Hi, all of the users (admin and team members) in the workspace experience this issue.

When we want to create issue in backlog, it gave me the alert. The error code changes but the issue still persist for several days. 

we already have this project since January 2022 (5 months), but the issue just occur this week and we don't change any permission.

A help will be great!

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 09.59.44.png

1 answer

0 votes
DasJo May 23, 2022

Hey,

the error occurs when you create the Issue? Can you check using the search if the issue is created?

Greetings,
Josef

Jason Gautama May 24, 2022

Hi Josef,

Thanks for your response. few hours ago I tried to create task from Roadmap > Epic > "+" sign for Create Child Issue > create task. It created the issue, but I am unable to open it

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 13.01.35.png

However, I just tested this again before I reply to you and I got a generic error when trying to create a task from an ongoing sprint.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 14.12.20.png

for Backlog, It says it is successful but I can't see the task. Attached is the alert

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 14.16.52.png

Jason Gautama May 24, 2022

found the root cause, in the project level ~ the Task & Story by default are set to Administrator ~ whereas myself is part of Member. That's why I have no permission.

Once we removed the rule for Restrict to, we are able to create issue again. Thank you @DasJo Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 16.22.40.png

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events