Issue Type Icon Rendering Issue

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

I have created a new issue type "Defect" that uses the built-in heart shape icon.  When I create an issue the wrong icon is displayed on the create form.  Once the issue is created the correct icon is displayed.  What is causing this and what can I do to resolve it?

Here is the icon in the create screen

create form.PNG

Here is the screen after it is created

screen.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

Hi whenever new issue type created , please perform a system background re-index. 

Please re-index jira and let me know.

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2020

Thanks this is good advice.  Unfortunately my sandbox environment is having issues and I can't perform a reindex.  We moved Jira app to Azure but database is still local and it times out when reindexing.  I trust that your advice will work.

Suggest an answer