Issue : Nothing is shown in the boards section of a projet

Thomas NICOLAZIC May 20, 2021

Hello,

I purchased the JiraBoards plugin for a Jira Core Server months ago.

But since a few weeks, the boards section doesn’t show anything when we try to access it in a project sidepanel.

It displays nothing on the contents side, just a blank page, no html from the plugin.

It happened suddenly, we didn’t edit anything in the configuration, the SQL database or something else (Jira was not used at all in fact).

We already tried to update Jira from 8.13.2 to 8.13.7

Are you aware of this bug ? What can we do ?

Best regards

4 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Thomas NICOLAZIC

as far as I understood this is an App from Marketplace, right?
I seem to have identified it by a simple search query from Marketplace and it seems the vendor is offering support.

As we are probably no aware from Community how many installations there are (meaning how wide-spread knowledge with this App is) I am wondering if raising a request with the vendor's support might be the best option?
Have you checked if you can reach them?

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes

I inspected the HTML code in my and other colleagues' browsers , we are seeing this in the content <div> 

Capture.PNG

We are using Google Chrome, Brave and Edge Chromium.

In the console of DevTools :

Capture2.PNG

0 votes

My license is valid and will expire next year. We bought the plugin 4 months ago, with with a bunch of other plugins, we didn't experienced any delayed on blocked payement.

0 votes
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Hello @Thomas NICOLAZIC ,

Did you make sure that the subscription of the JiraBoards plugin you bought is still valid ?

Maybe it's not valid anymore or that your payement is late.

Let me know if it helps,

Guilhem

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events