Is there a way to display recently updated by me tickets in JIRA?

Deleted user June 1, 2016

I would like to view all JIRA tickets that I have recently updated. Ideally it would be sorted by my update date desc.

1 answer

2 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2016

You would need custom JQL functions provided by the ScriptRunner plugin:

issueFunction in lastUpdated("by my_username") AND updated >= -5d ORDER BY updated DESC

That would show you issues updated by you in the last 5 days. Without the plugin, you could find issues for which you're the assignee and that were updated recently, but that wouldn't ensure that you were the one doing the modification.

Deleted user June 1, 2016

Is it possible to install the ScriptRunner plugin for a cloud site? Are there instructions for doing so?

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2016

Nope, it's on Server only unfortunately.

Perhaps other plugins would help. This one seems promising.

david_parry March 1, 2019

I wanted this query too (mine is for monitoring issue updates for an integration we are testing out)

Your query is what I tried initially it didnt always work:

issueFunction in lastUpdated("by my_username") - last update on an item was done my "me"

updated >= -5d  - issue was updated in last 5 days

Combined that is: any issue where I was the last updater, and it was updated in the last 5 days. If that is what you want to see then great, but as soon as somebody else updates an issue on that list, the issue will no longer be in the JQL result-set.

The only way I can see to do this is to create your own issueFunction which traverses the change history looking for a named user, within a given timeframe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events