I wrote groovy script for jira-Unlicense users, Script is working fine in scriptrunner..but when deploying in the jira-servers..I am facing this issue..Plz help me out.

BalaMedasan April 27, 2016

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ComponentAccessor has not been initialised.

This is not expected to occur on a production system.
Developers that encounter this message within a unit test
should use n MockitoMocksInContainer rule to initialize mockito and ComponentAccessor.
For more detailed explanation read the documentation
for MockComponentWorker in the jira-tests artifact for more information
about what causes this error and how to address it.

at com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getWorker(ComponentAccessor.java:673)
at com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getComponent(ComponentAccessor.java:160)
at com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor$getComponent.call(Unknown Source)
at unlicenseusers.changeToInactiveUsers(unlicenseusers.groovy:54)
at unlicenseusers.run(unlicenseusers.groovy:122)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
BalaMedasan May 2, 2016

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist]Any help..Still struck in the same problem

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

Are your JIRA test and production systems the same version and running on the same version of Java?

BalaMedasan April 27, 2016

Yes..we are running the same version of the java for all.. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

And Jira?

BalaMedasan April 28, 2016

Yes for JIRA too..running the same verisons

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2016

Then what are the differences between test and production?  How are they running differently?  Check the system info page for both and look for differences.

BalaMedasan May 2, 2016

Testing(groovy script) was done in the scriptrunner tool..and was working good in that..But when it comes to deploying in the linux server,  running as shell script..this creates the problem

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2016

Sorry, what? 

What bash script?  What has that got to do with JIRA?   Why aren't you running the scrip in the same way you did on test? 

Sai Krishna Yadav Challendula August 30, 2021

Hi Bala,

Can you pls share the script for unlicensed users. Pls help me out. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events