I need to know how many time a task is taken in each phase of my workflow

Susi Calderon July 18, 2022

I have a task and in this tasks, I have so child cards (sub-tasks) I need to know how many times this "issue" is taking in each phase of my workflow 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2022

Hi Susi - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you asking how many times that a single card goes through the same status in your workflow? That would assume that a single card and move back and forth between the same status. That question would ignore the number of sub-tasks. 

Or are you asking something else? 

Susi Calderon July 21, 2022

Hi John, 

Thank you so much for your answer! 

I'm trying to check how much time takes a single card to go to each of the statuses of my workflow, for example from backlog to in progress then to development and then to done, I found an app named Issue History Collector - See History but is with payment, also I tried with Automation rules but no luck so not sure if there is something else I can do. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

I don't use Jira Server - but there is there a Transitions tab available with the Activity section like with Comments and History? 

If not, there might be some free Chrome extensions that will show you this. 

Suggest an answer