I have the JIRA cloud mobile app on my ipad and iphone, however i am not seeing my dashboards

Matt Fisher August 6, 2018

I do not see my dashboards from the project on my mobile device IPHONE & IPAD I have access to issues etc but cannot get my dashboards. My instance is JIRA cloud.  Please help

1 answer

2 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2018

Hi Matt,

Currently, Jira mobile app for IOS does not show dashboards.
We do have a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63281

Please, make sure to watch and vote to receive updates about the feature.

I'm sorry that we can't be more helpful on it at this time.

Regards,
Angélica

Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2018

Hi Matt,

I am a Product Manager in Jira Mobile team. We would love to chat with you about your dashboard request. If you are available, can you go to this URL to book in a time https://calendly.com/jmob/jira-mobile-user-interview, and in return we'll send you a gift card for your time.

Thank you!

Phillip Youngren September 20, 2019

This is also an important feature for me. We extensively use filtered lists in our dashboards and it’s far more convenient to have those available when I’m travel than just searching through filters one at a time.

Neil Faulkner October 18, 2019

Same as above, the MacOS app and iOS app are pretty useless to us without the dashboard feature.

Mark A Lester January 25, 2021

Any update on whether this feature is in the works or if the idea has been shelved for the foreseeable future? It would be tremendously helpful to be able to view dashboards from iphones and ipads.

Heinrich Graupner February 23, 2021

Hi Irene

We are also in desperate need of this functionality. 

Regards

Heinrich

Suggest an answer