I don't see the issue on the Business Project board

Matvey Teplov July 12, 2021

Hi Guys,

I have issues present in the business project with the form and modified workflow. They are visible via the timeline, list, calendar, and issue sections. But I do not see them via the board section. Any ideas?

Regards Matvey 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

Hi Matvey - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you share some screenshots of that? Especially the board. Is the board the built in board that comes with the Business project? Or did you create an additional board?

Matvey Teplov July 13, 2021

Hi John,

Thank you for answering! The board is built-in into the new Jira Cloud business project -  when you create it, Jira gives you a standard set that you cannot really modify. There are no options available in the upper right corner to operate the board as in a standard project either, not in the project menu. Any ideas?  

Regards

Capture.JPG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

That typically happens if the board is connected to a Workflow scheme that used multiple workflows. I would check there first. 

Matvey Teplov July 14, 2021

John,

I have a different workflow for this project - it was modified. But how I can check to which workflow the board is attached? Is it really attached to the workflow and not to the JQL? 

Regards

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Just go to Project Settings (menu option on the bottom of the left side panel). 

The select Summary.

There you should be able to see the majority of the schemes being used by the project, including the workflow. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events