I can't see all of the Sub-Tasks assigned to a assignee in the current Sprint.

Bruce Goodman (Engineering) May 25, 2021

I can't see all of the Sub-Tasks assigned to a assignee in the current Sprint.

project in (ARIA51) AND Sprint in openSprints() AND assignee in (557058:02d55fd8-877a-43d2-be9e-fbe53598d4da)

It is only showing a sub-set of the actual number of Sub-Tasks.  There should be a total of 18 Issues (User Story, Task, & Sub-tasks)  and only seeing 7.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

Sub-tasks don't go into sprints independently, they are part of their parent and hence always in the same sprint as that.

Unfortunately, there's a flaw in Jira - it doesn't take the parent's sprint down to the sub-task, the field is empty, so things like "sprint = X" won't find sub-tasks.

Bruce Goodman (Engineering) May 27, 2021

Nic,

I am sorry to hear that.  I should be able to query my data and get the answers I need.

Why are there so many issues with the Cloud version?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2021

Yeah, there are things like this that have been there for years, even since before it was forked from Server (Server also has exactly this problem)

Suggest an answer