I am looking for a Jira Mentor to help me work with my customers who have purchased Jira instances.

Lisa Garrett January 18, 2023

I am looking for a Jira Mentor to help me work with my customers who have purchased Jira instances. My customer is using Jira for Software development but want to migrate SharePoint (which they do not own) to Jira issue (task) tracking. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks. L

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Hi @Lisa Garrett 

Expanding on Samuel's point, you can view a list of all Atlassian Community Event (ACE) Chapters from this page - https://ace.atlassian.com/communityevents/

A list of all Chapters is down the bottom of the page, under the title "Find events near you".

Here you'll be able to find Community Leaders in your local timezone who might be able to direct you to someone who can assist :)

You can also always ask questions on the Online Community itself!

Ste

0 votes
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Hello @Lisa Garrett and welcome to the community!

Feel free to shoot our ACE Chapter an email here and I'll do my best to help!

Suggest an answer