How to set a jira core board visible only for selected users?

Agnieszka Sęk March 20, 2020

Hi,

We use jira core in our company and when we create a board (classic business) it is visible on the board list for everyone. Is there a way to restrict the visibility of the board only for the board members or selected users?

Thank you for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Hiii @Agnieszka Sęk 

click on board on top your view dropdown and then at bottom of the list click on manage. In the list of your boards right side of your favorite board (if you are the administrator of the board) click on the cog and you can restrict or share it with who you want.

Hi @Ashkan Malekly !

Thank you so much for your reply! But I'm not sure if I understand you correctly

click on board on top your view dropdown and then at bottom of the list click on manage

When I open a board the option should be somewhere on this list?

Screenshot_2.png

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Ohhhooo excuse me I told you the server version.

For the cloud version, here there is guidance and can help you.

@Ashkan Malekly Ok, thank you! I will check it :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events