How to refer date picker in Cascade field ?

Alik March 2, 2020

Hi all,

I want to refer date picker field in my multi cascade custom field. How can I choose date/time in multi level cascade field and how I can write query in SQL?

For example I have date picker custom field and I want to refer it in SQL query. In atlassian SQL developer documentation I can't find any information how SQL store dates in date picker (no information about tables). I don't want to show list of dates for choose I need to give date picker field inside of multi cascade field.

I think query will be similar like this

select datevalue from customfieldvalue where customfieldconfig=10501;

Documenation

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-custom-fields/

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Alik 

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2020

Hello again @Alik ,

This post looks related to the other post you had I answered recently, where unfortunatly a dynamic date picker cannot be used as an option in a cascading field, only static values, viewable here for a referance point incase anyone else runs into this post with a similar questions.

But to elaborate a bit on the rest of this question relating to the DB table layout for the field options for a cascading field,  The tables that store the field options is going to be "customfieldoption"  table, and you can look at the table using:

select * from customfieldoption where customfieldconfig=<CUSTOMFIELD_ID>;

Regards,
Earl 

Alik March 10, 2020

Hi @Earl McCutcheon ,

Thanks for your answer again. You are right this is same question related with cascade field.

Regards,

Alik

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events