How to hide the Tempo Submit button with ScriptRunner?

Administrateur June 22, 2020

Hello, I'm trying to hide the Tempo Submit button with ScriptRunner.

When I search Tempo, Submit or Approval in the Hide what text field, I don't find anything about the Submit button. 

Does someone know how to do that with ScriptRunner?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2020

Hi @Éric Blais

Can you post a screenshot where I can see the submit button and I'll take a look :)

Cheers!

Administrateur June 23, 2020

Sure. Here the screenshot. 

Thanks!Capture.PNG

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2020

Hi @Éric Blais

I need to see the full context so I know exactly what site the button is located on as I am not using this addon myself and are just trying to help :)

Cheers!

Like Administrateur likes this
Administrateur June 25, 2020

Hi @Mathis Hellensberg ,

Thanks for your answers.

Sorry, I will take all the time it need to explain what I'm trying to do from now on. 

I'm trying to hide a the submit button (Soumettre période YYYY-MM-DD in French) in this page, with Script Runner or by any other method :

/jira/secure/Tempo.jspa#/my-work/timesheet

This is a page of the Tempo addon. Here the full screenshot and below, what the code of the button and what I tried to do :

Capture2.PNG

Here the code of the button :

<button class="tuiButton tuiButton--primary" name="peridProgressButtonTimesheetSubmit">Soumettre période 2020-04-01</button>

I tried to use Script Runner Hide system or plugin UI element, but I didn't find anything about the tempo submit button in the Hide What list. 

Capture3.PNGSo I don't know what to do to hide that button. Do you think this is possible?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Eric Blais

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020

As far as I can see it's not possible using Scriptrunner which I would have preferred :(

...but one way you could do it is to add this code in the 'Announcement banner' under System.

<style>

.iaRDYQ {
visibility: hidden;
}

</style>
Administrateur June 25, 2020

@Mathis Hellensberg Thanks for the answer. 

It works while the page load, but when it's finished, the button appears again.

Maybe it can't work. If the div that contains all the code of the button (and the pannel that appears when you click) would have a name, that could be easy to hide it with CSS (maybe not, if for example a script unhide it..). But that's not the case anyway.

Just out of curiosity, how did you find the .iaRDYQ? I didn't find it anywhere...

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020

@Éric Blais  You can inspect the page and just select the element to see its class name. Maybe it is different for tour instance?

Administrateur June 26, 2020

@Mathis Hellensberg Thanks for the help.

In my instance, the classes names are tuiDropdown, tuiButtonGroup and tuiDropdown--split. When I hide the components one of these classes, it also hide the tempo button in issues. So that's a not what we need. 

Anyway, thanks for the answer. 

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2020

You should be able to specify the exact button only using css combinators https://thecssworkshop.com/lessons/combinators

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events