How to filter Zephyr test cases which are not executed in current version?

Sergii D January 18, 2019

I have a filter which shows the total amount of test cases we have

project = XXX AND issuetype = Test AND labels = SQT AND Status = Accepted

I can filter out test cases which never tested by

project = XXX AND issuetype = Test AND issue in testsWithoutExecution()

But how can I filter test cases which not tested in current release/version/build?

1 answer

0 votes
Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 23, 2019

Hi @Sergii D,

Thank you for asking your question on the Atlassian Community.

To filter test cases which not tested in current release/version/build you could add another filter along with the existing ones to sort by the current version for the issue. As long as your issues all have an affected Version, the added filter would be:

project = XXX AND issuetype = Test AND issue in testsWithoutExecution() AND affectedVersion = XXX

I hope this helps and if you run into anymore problems, please follow the link below to have direct correspondence with someone from our support staff.

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket) 

Team Zephyr

Sergii D January 24, 2019

Your answer doesn't help

•  We have JIRA v7.6.4 and Zephyr v.3.6.3

We use Zephyr test cycles which are shown in the test cases but there are no possibility to filter test cases which were NOT testing in particular Zephyr test cycle (which always have a TestExecution Version)

Kevin Kirschten July 24, 2019

Were you ever able to figure this one out?  There seems to be no way to get a list of test cases that have never made it into a test cycle.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events