How to create a dashboard listing only the sub-tasks of an active sprint

Holger Juergens May 25, 2020

Hello community,

I would like to create a dashboard that focusses on the issues of an active sprint.

We currently have stories with and without subtasks and I would like to see how we progress with these.

Example:

In an active sprint we have several stories that include sub-tasks for Analysis, Design, Development and Test.

• Story 1: Analysis and Design is "Done", Development "In Progress" and Test "Open"
  • Story 2: all done except Test "In Progress"
  • Story 3: Analysis "Done", Design "In Progress", Development and Test "Open"

I would like to have a dashboard that from one angle shows how many stories are in the respective status and from the second angle show e.g. in which status the sub-tasks "Development" have reached, but only for the active sprint.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

BR

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raimundas Juska
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2020

You can try two dimensional filter from built-ins Jira gadgets with a JQL query - sprint in openSprints() and issuetype = sub-task

Or alternatively try a custom gadget that I have developed with the same JQL query for a more convenient gadget - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira 

Holger Juergens May 26, 2020

Thanks @Raimundas Juska , that was helpful.

Suggest an answer