How to check if a plugin module is enabled

Mike Schultz December 31, 2020

Hello. I would like to run a query in the scriptrunner console to check if a plugin's module is enabled. Does anyone know how I can go about this? All of the examples online are from 2013 or earlier.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi @Mike Schultz 

You can get this information using REST API without using ScriptRunner. Try this end point.

JIRA_URL/jira/rest/plugins/latest/

If you want to use ScriptRunner then you will find a script here in our library. It is using the end point I shared above but of course doing a bit more, like it will create a nice table for you using a Confluence macro. Do give it a try. You can trim it down to work directly in your console.

Ravi

Dimitrios Danampasis January 21, 2021

Very cool!

Like Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Mike Schultz ,

You can read this documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/plugin-module-index/

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Suggest an answer