How to add multiple projects to Kanban board

Samuel Justus March 9, 2021

I am trying to add multiple projects to a Kanban project board, so I can track them via roadmap - since I have multiple engineers working across multiple projects. Using the project filter, I am able to bring in one project, but as soon as I use the AND operator, nothing shows up. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

Hi Samuel - use the IN operator:

project in (ABC, DEF, 123)

Samuel Justus March 9, 2021

Awesome thanks @John Funk

Unfortunately I cannot use multiple projects in the roadmap feature, apparently. Is there any way around this? I cannot fathom how it is helpful to restrict users like this. 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

To get multiple projects in a Roadmap, you need to upgrade your Jira subscription to the Premium Subscription. That will give you the Advanced Roadmaps feature which includes the ability to create a single roadmap with multiple projects. 

Like Dave likes this
Samuel Justus March 10, 2021

Hi @John Funk , I kicked off a Premium Subscription free-trial, but I still cannot do it. 

I'm using the 'project in' parameter with 5 projects, and getting this error

jira.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2021

For the advanced roadmap feature, go to the top navigation bar and click on Plans.

Suggest an answer