How do I access an issue's fields in the operations dialog box under the new issue view?

Lucas_Volle May 30, 2019

In the old Jira view, I could edit Time Tracking by pressing the period button while viewing an issue and typing "Time Tracking" into the operations dialog box. 

If I do that in the new Jira View, only "Time Tracking" under "Administration" shows up, which brings me to an admin settings page instead of allowing me to edit the issue's time tracking. Will this be fixed?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

Hello Lucas,

Unfortunately, the hotkeys shortcuts to edit issue fields in the New issue view was not implemented yet, however, we have properly created a feature request about this functionality:

Hotkeys don't work with Jira New Issue View

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

As mentioned by John in the feature request, our development team is currently working to get it implemented in the new issue view, although we don't have an ETA for its implementation yet.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Lucas_Volle May 31, 2019

Thank you!

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

You are welcome, Lucas!

Have a nice weekend.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events