How can I retrieve a list of issues, reported by me but initially assinged to someone else

Dieter Lauwers September 8, 2016

Hi,

I want to know which issues I have reported but assigned to someone else.

I can create an issue filter, filtered on reported = currentuser().

But, how can I filter on the first assignee of the issue is not the currentuser()?

Greetings,

Dieter

4 answers

0 votes
Dieter Lauwers February 22, 2019

Hi,

1. I create an issue and assign it to a developer.
    1. Assignee = developer
  2. The developer solves the issues that set the issue in QA status
    1. Jira sets the assignee to me
    2. Assignee = me
  3. I test and set the issue on Done
    1. Assignee = me

What I want, is a list of issues that I have assigned to developers, also the issues which are done, but the done issues which are are assigned to me and not anymore to the developer.

So I want to filter on the original assignee (assignee of first step) and not the current assignee.

Greetings,

Dieter

alexander.fanshawe December 3, 2020

For the skim readers:

reporter = currentUser() AND assignee != currentUser() ORDER BY createdDate DESC
0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2016

Go into advanced search and say assignee != currentUser()

rohit kumar February 22, 2019

Worked for me! Thank you :)

0 votes
Dieter Lauwers September 8, 2016

When I only search on reporter I also get the issues I assigned to myself, and these ones I don't want in the result. Only the one I have assigned to other people. Problem is, that when the issues is closed I'm back the assignee for issues I assigned to one of my colleagues. So, I want to filter where the orginal assignee was not me.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2016

Just do a search with you as reporter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events