How can I combine candidates from the same recruitment process?

sfeliciano October 6, 2020

Hi,

I would like to setup a JIRA CORE project to manage my recruitment processes.

However, I have several ones and I would like to combine it such as on Jira Software with Tasks and Subtasks.

Do I have a similar why to do it in JIRA Core?

Thanks,

Sara Feliciano

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Hi @sfeliciano,

Welcome to the Community!

Yes you should be able to create Tasks and Subtasks for a Jira Core project as they are just issue types that need to be assigned to the configuration for a project.

That being said, I believe that subtasks don't appear on Jira Core boards which may limit your ability to use them.

I hope that helps get you started!

-Jimmy

sfeliciano October 7, 2020

Is there any way chance to have subtasks on Jira core board?

Thanks,

Sara

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Hi Sara,

Sorry looks like that's not an option at the moment. According to here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Show-subtasks-on-JIRA-Core-board/qaq-p/659515

Looks like the Atlassian Support team has indicated that there is an open ticket requesting this functionality: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-62667

My best advice would be to vote for that issue and add any details specific to your use case that might be missing from the original request.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders