You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am trying to perform a fully unattended installation of Jira with configuration using the Linux installer, .bin file.
My steps are:
1. Fully complete the configuration of Jira till home page on Server 1
2. Backup the database and put the backup into Server 2
3. Import the backup database into Server 2
4. Run the installation steps thru Chef Cookbook on Server 2
5. Launch <IPADDRESS>:<PORT> to access once installation completed
Jira to load up with the configuration done on Server 1, and start in the landing page of Jira
Jira loaded up with the database, but Server ID has changed, and thus I need another new license key.
The same steps were done in Confluence and it works perfectly.
Arriving at the below page once Confluence is started for the first time with the same admin user I have created in the full manual installation.
Would like if anyone can provide assistance on doing the same on Jira.