Filter

Thomas Becker December 15, 2021

Hello together, 

I added an filter to my JIRA that shows me just some tickets. The filter is working fine. 

Now I want to extend the Filter for the following: Just show me tickets from the filter that does not have "Activity" is "none". 

How can I put ACTIVITY is NONE to my filter: 

Project = …. duedate is EMPTY AND assignee = currentuser()

Thank you.

Max

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

Hi Thomas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Activity is a section on a card and refers to multiple items that happen as a part of the history of a card. Therefore, you will not be able to use it in a JQL. 

Instead you might use "updated" if you want to see if anything was updated on the card. 

project ="ABC" and updated > startOfDay(-7) and duedate is empty and assignee = currentUser()

This would show issues updated in the past 7 days. 

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

Hello,

Welcome to the community.

Activity is a customfield (select list)? If so, you can do something like this :

project ="ABC" and  activity is not empty and duedate is empty and assignee = currentUser()

Suggest an answer