Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hello together, 

I added an filter to my JIRA that shows me just some tickets. The filter is working fine. 

Now I want to extend the Filter for the following: Just show me tickets from the filter that does not have "Activity" is "none". 

How can I put ACTIVITY is NONE to my filter: 

Project = …. duedate is EMPTY AND assignee = currentuser()

Thank you.

Max

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Dec 17, 2021

Hi Thomas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Activity is a section on a card and refers to multiple items that happen as a part of the history of a card. Therefore, you will not be able to use it in a JQL. 

Instead you might use "updated" if you want to see if anything was updated on the card. 

project ="ABC" and updated > startOfDay(-7) and duedate is empty and assignee = currentUser()

This would show issues updated in the past 7 days. 

0 votes

Hello,

Welcome to the community.

Activity is a customfield (select list)? If so, you can do something like this :

project ="ABC" and  activity is not empty and duedate is empty and assignee = currentUser()

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

164 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events