Export to CSV with 'All Fields' not working in Jira v7.13.0

Anish Vaidya February 18, 2019

When I try to export a filter in Jira v7.13.0 with csv(All Fields) option, it is only showing a blank excel file. When I select only a few rows in filter, it does work. The results seem erratic. It also works when I do csv(current fields) option. Please help.

4 answers

0 votes
Sascha Ziemann June 8, 2021

Same problem here with CSV export. After about halfe a minute I get an empty page.

0 votes
n_banupriyanka January 27, 2021

We are facing the same issue , it takes long time or else N/w error. even if we get the export file it is blank and doesnot have any data.

0 votes
dfinlay587 August 9, 2019

I have the same issue.  Not and excel issue as the other options work,  and the file on disk is 0 Bytes.  I get a Network error.

Niveditha January 3, 2020

Hi,

We are facing the same issue. Is it related to the network issue or Jira side?

CSV current fields is working fine.

Niveditha January 28, 2020

Atlassian,

Can anybody explain what the issue is and the resolution? We've been facing this issue from last two month. 

Until then, it was working fine. what has changed so suddenly?

Let us know, is it a Jira bug or N/W issue.Thanks.

Appreciate your immediate response!!

Like Raman Bandarenka likes this
Scott Nelson May 11, 2020

Same issue here. Already did the whitelisting and the issue is persisting

0 votes
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

Hi @Anish Vaidya ,

This may be a conflict with an Excel security update from a few years back; if soyou can download the workaround  here: Enable Excel Extracts from JIRA 

Let us know if it helps or not.

-Scott

Yan Ioffe November 7, 2019

Didn't help. And also, when you export current fields - it works, but for all fields it fails. JIRA Server 8.4.1

Suggest an answer