I've been seeing "Exception: QuotaExceededError: The quota has been exceeded" a couple times a day recently. This is on Firefox on Mac OSX currently but will attempt to test on Chromium Edge next.
Found a hit on the internet for Chrome and FF and that link talks about cache issues but no real details.
I think I found a config screen that might help troubleshoot though:
Preferences » Privacy & Security » Manage Site Data — has a screen that shows storage amount.
Will keep an eye on this to see if there's a correlation to the error popping up.
Turns out (for us) this might have been related to a Tempo configuration. When going to a Tempo field (Team Name) there was a huge lookup lag related to auth or something like that. Admins recently made that lag go away (by not doing the auth lookup anymore) and this error went away with that.
Alex, we are also seeing those errors. I checked the referenced KB-Article, that again references a workaround mentioned here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Storage_Inspector#Local_storage_Session_storage
I am a little lost though which entries I should delete to assess if I can recommend this workaround for our users.
Looking for more detailed instructions indeed :-)