EazyBI - Error when drill through issues

Thomas AUVRAY December 12, 2019

Hi there, 

I really love EAZYBI plugin but recently I am facing issue which is very inconvenient. 

When I select the "Drill through issues" button, very often, this pop-up is displaying : 

Capture.PNG

I initialy thought this was due to large number of issues, but : 

- It also happened with just 5 or 6 issues

- On this page I see that even with 919 issues, everything is working and very quickly. 

I tried to check logs files and understand where the problem can be. This is what I found : 

### CLICK ON THE "DRILL THROUGHT ISSUE" BUTTON ###

2019-12-12 10:19:39 +0100 INFO: [B97C2819:7d569ae8] Started POST "/plugins/servlet/eazybi/eazy/accounts/3/cubes/ALL%20TEAMs%20-%20ALL%20JIRA/query" for 78.232.200.38 at 2019-12-12 09:19:39 +0000
2019-12-12 10:19:39 +0100 INFO: [B97C2819:7d569ae8] Processing by EazyCube::QueriesController#create as JSON
2019-12-12 10:19:39 +0100 INFO: [B97C2819:7d569ae8] Parameters: {"_json"=>[{"type"=>"pivot_table", "page"=>["[Issue Type].[Ticket]", "[Etablissement].[BAZ78 - Le Nôble Age - Clinique de Bazincourt (SSR)]", "[Status].[Clos]"], "columns"=>{"dimensions"=>[{"name"=>"Time", "include"=>"[Time].[(S-1)]", "preserve_order"=>true}]}, "rows"=>{"dimensions"=>[{"name"=>"Type de problème", "include"=>"[Type de problème].[Hardware]", "preserve_order"=>true}, {"name"=>"Catégorie de problème", "include"=>"[Catégorie de problème].[Terminal]", "preserve_order"=>true}, {"name"=>"Constat", "include"=>"[Constat].[PING KO]", "preserve_order"=>true}, {"name"=>"Bug identifié", "include"=>"[Bug identifié].[Terminal KO, OK après reboot manuel]", "preserve_order"=>true}, {"include"=>"[Issue].[Issue].Members", "preserve_order"=>true}], "nonempty"=>true, "filter"=>{"conditions"=>[{"expression"=>["[Time].[(S-1)]"], "operator"=>"<>", "value"=>"0"}]}}}], "account_id"=>"3", "cube_id"=>"ALL TEAMs - ALL JIRA"}

### ERROR POP-UP APPEARS ###

2019-12-12 10:19:54 +0100 INFO: [B97C2819:7d569ae8] Completed 200 OK in 14868ms (Views: 1.1ms | ActiveRecord: 3.4ms)

On my browser I see that the request seems to Timeout at 5s :

Capture2.PNG

So at 5s the pop-up said that an error occured, but at 14s one 200 success code appear on logfile.

I don't see some errors in others logfiles. 

Two questions so : 

- Why is my request on 3 issues takes more than 14s ? 

- Why is EAZYBI so impatient?

Maybe @eazyBI Support can be very helpfull on that ? 

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !

4 answers

0 votes
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

Please, contact eazyBI Support (https://eazybi.com/contact) when you experience an error like this. The cause of the error might be different for each individual use case.

To the support requests include:

1) collect eazyBI log files (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/set-up-and-administer/set-up-and-administer-for-jira-server/troubleshooting#Troubleshooting-eazyBIlogfiles)

2) generate the HAR file (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/set-up-and-administer/set-up-and-administer-for-jira-server/troubleshooting#Troubleshooting-HARfile).

Best,

Zane / support@eazyBI.com

0 votes
azade bagheri October 7, 2020

Hi @Thomas AUVRAY 

Can you solve this problem?? I have the same issue.

If you resoled this, issue, can share it wiyh me.

Best Regards,

Azadeh

0 votes
Guillermo Collado May 12, 2020

Hi @Thomas AUVRAY 

Did you have an asnwer? Because we have the same issue. 

If you can share what's the problem.

Regards.

Guillermo

0 votes
Jānis Justaments December 12, 2019

Hi Thomas,

Please generate the HAR file and send it to the eazyBI support with the eazyBI log files archive for inspection.

Best regards,

Janis Justaments

Thomas AUVRAY December 12, 2019

OK, thanks. I did that, I'm waiting for their return to complete this post.

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Are you still waiting for a reply almost a month later? We experience this too and eazyBI takes so long to provide meaningful reply's to issues. :(

Thomas AUVRAY January 3, 2020

Yes, they have answered to me ! But I can't take time to try and reply. My bad. 

I'll do that next week. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events