Done tasks vanish from my board

anna viehhauser May 23, 2019

Hi, I have opened a new project and have created some tasks. Everything is fine despite one problem: when a task is done, it vanishes from my portfolio/board. how can I change that? I want them to stay visible with the status "done" - and not to vanish from my board.

Thx for your help!

3 answers

1 vote
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2019

Hello @anna viehhauser 

Your done or resolved status might be unmapped.

Please open your board press Board-> configure (top right corner) then press columns.

Find your done/resolved status and set it in the desired column (probably done column)

BR, Olga

hello olgan,

thx for your quick answer. I do have to formulate my problem more precisely: my tasks vanish from my project board - which means I do not actually own a "board" - but a project. And there all my tasks with the status "done" vanish. Therefore I connot configure my board - as that board does not exist. Do you have a solution for that problem? BR, anna

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2019

Hello Anna

Can you please send me a screenshot where are you looking? 

Do you use filter to view your project issues or are you in project view? 

Are you using queues in your project?

Can you find those issues using search?

Hello Olga,

of course - here you will find the project view of my project (called business development). there are no filters applied. All done tasks can be find in screenshot 2 - "Vorgänge" - when I apply the correct filter I can find all my closed tasks there. I just do not understand, why I cannot find them in my portfolio. Kind regards anna

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2019

Hello @anna viehhauser 

Now I understand your problem.

Here are the answer and workaround

To set these items and see your completed issues:

1. Go to Scope > More > choose Status.
  2.  In the filter dropdown choose Open and completed issues.
  3. The Completion date filter has a timeframe set. Go to More > choose Completion date and define a timeframe.

Hi Dania,

The Schedule designed to be forward-looking by default and show work that is still needed to be done. When an issue has a resolution set, it won't be visible in the Schedule anymore.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-questions/View-Resolved-issue-in-Portfolio/qaq-p/789200

BR, Olga

0 votes

Folie1.JPG

Folie2.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events