Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does every issue type are considered on a burndown chart ?

Hi everyone,

I have a issue with my Burndown chart in my project, indeed the issue types - "Bug" and are not considered as burdowned when the status is Done. 

Same behavior when I looked to "sprint report" dashboard, those issues are in status "In progress" even if they are Done. I am quite lost, and I can't report to my management the velocity of my team. 

I add that for issue types "story" and "technical story" the burndown is working fine. 

Could you please help me to identifie a solution  

Thanks

Romain

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

So I double checked the post- functions as noticed by Nic, and it appears that a the update history line was missing in my customized workflow. By addind this line the problem is solved.

Thanks evryone for your help.

Cheers

Romain

Hi everyone,

We have a similar problem.

We have a customized issueType called "Bug" with a customized workflow, screens, etc.

When we start sprint, these issues types didn't appear on the first row of table in the "Burndown chart" report.

I checked the workflow and i saw the post-function there "Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database".

@Romain Paradan where you added this post function?

0 votes

On the board for the project, are Bugs you expect to be burning down in the far right hand column?

Thanks for your reply,

yes I think so...I can see Bugs on my board when they are Done in the right hand column. 

I made some tests by modifying the status of the bugs it seems that it never goes to Done on the history tab. 

When I change it status to In progress I can see on the history 

DONE --> IN PROGRESS

When I change IN PROCESS to DONE nothing change on the history tab.. No other line added

If there's nothing in the history, that implies the status did not change, or if it did, it went through a broken process to get there.

How are you changing the status here?  Does the transition have any customised post-functions?

I change the status with the status buton- No particular  or customised post-functions or transitions...

Thanks

0 votes

So, there is something wrong with the workflow, because the status of the issues does not change when you transition.

You'll need to look at the workflow and probably the logs to work out why this is failing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

☕️ Monday coffee with Jexo: Weekly Atlassian news roundup | 21st June 2021

Hi community 👋, as every Monday we're bringing you a quick update on what happened in the Atlassian ecosystem last week. There were a few interesting events like for example the announcement of th...

51 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you