Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using JIRA on a Mobile Device

How can we see the dashboards using the web interface? Do i need to switch to desktop version to see this always? Also, is there any plugin that supports iOS and Android for Enterprise JIRA?

16 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi all! Thanks for your interest in dashboards. They've recently launched in the Jira Cloud apps for iOS and macOS. 

Do you have any news about this?

Our company is also interested in this. 

Hi all - we're currently doing a technical exploration of dashboard support in the Jira apps. However, we don't have a release date at the moment.

We had to prioritise core functionality first like notification, creating/updating/deleting issues & operating your Jira Software / Service Desk / Core projects before we could work on this. 

Apologies for the delay. 

Hi. We are looking forward for this! This would be a create help to us

Thanks! 

Like Rayen Magpantay likes this

@Rayen Magpantay  - is there an active ticket on the Jira Mobile Team queue to work on this?  We were very excited to have upgraded Jira to 8.5.1 to use Jira Mobile, only to find the lack of Dashboard support very underwhelming.

It'd be a very critical piece of functionality that'd benefit many of our users.  The Boards are nice, but Dashboards provide a great update on our tickets.  I understand that you may need to work on the different gadget support (like custom plug in information display on a ticket), but I thought i'd highlight this part.  Thank you!

Like Rajeev Madhira likes this

Do you have any news about this?

Is an integration of the dashboard planned for mobile?

I would like to know this also.

Hello, 

any update on this please?

Looking forward to this feature

At present the mobile interface is not a complete replacement for the for the desktop version, and this includes the absence of dashboards. 

There are some 3rd party applications which provide different levels of integration with JIRA using the API access but none that are replacements for the full functionality in the desktop version of JIRA.

Thanks Phill. Can you name some of those 3rd party applications? Have you used any?

yes getting the "activity stream" specifically is what we're looking for - it allows remote teams to all have a one click view of what everyone's focused on. Looking forward to this!

I want this feature too!!! I'm on the road and want to easily see kpi dashboards at a glance.  I don't want to have to pull a laptop out.

This would be highly beneficial for our company as well. It doesn't make sense to lose all the statistics and insights on the mobile platform. 

0 votes
Banning I'm New Here Apr 28, 2021

Just wanting to throw my 2 cents in as I would fine dashboards on mobile handy as well

Hello,

You can use a third party Jira mobile which is capable of displaying your dashboards.

Mobility for Jira has included this feature for several years. Feel free to check it out:

https://mobilitystream.com/mobility-for-jira/

Kind regards,

- The Mobility Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM June Challenge #2: Share how your business teams became ITSM rockstars

For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...

167 views 6 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you