Dashboard on Mobile

Sunanda Kariyakarawana March 12, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using JIRA on a Mobile Device

How can we see the dashboards using the web interface? Do i need to switch to desktop version to see this always? Also, is there any plugin that supports iOS and Android for Enterprise JIRA?

17 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hi all! Thanks for your interest in dashboards. They've recently launched in the Jira Cloud apps for iOS and macOS. 

5 votes
Hilmi Ozdemir July 21, 2018

Do you have any news about this?

3 votes
Bjørn Houlberg July 17, 2019

Our company is also interested in this. 

2 votes
Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2019

Hi all - we're currently doing a technical exploration of dashboard support in the Jira apps. However, we don't have a release date at the moment.

We had to prioritise core functionality first like notification, creating/updating/deleting issues & operating your Jira Software / Service Desk / Core projects before we could work on this. 

Apologies for the delay. 

Bjørn Houlberg September 29, 2019

Hi. We are looking forward for this! This would be a create help to us

Thanks! 

Like Rayen Magpantay likes this
Ricky Lin November 17, 2019

@Rayen Magpantay  - is there an active ticket on the Jira Mobile Team queue to work on this?  We were very excited to have upgraded Jira to 8.5.1 to use Jira Mobile, only to find the lack of Dashboard support very underwhelming.

It'd be a very critical piece of functionality that'd benefit many of our users.  The Boards are nice, but Dashboards provide a great update on our tickets.  I understand that you may need to work on the different gadget support (like custom plug in information display on a ticket), but I thought i'd highlight this part.  Thank you!

Like Rajeev Madhira likes this
1 vote
Asad Jahangir November 13, 2019

Looking forward to this feature

1 vote
petra.geckova@uefa.ch October 2, 2019

Hello, 

any update on this please?

1 vote
RentalHost June 26, 2019

I would like to know this also.

1 vote
Jan Hendrik Sauselin April 23, 2019

Is an integration of the dashboard planned for mobile?

1 vote
Lucas Souza Silva June 28, 2018

Do you have any news about this?

0 votes
Johnathan Mike May 18, 2023

Currently the mobile interface is not replicable.

0 votes
MobilityStream
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hello,

You can use a third party Jira mobile which is capable of displaying your dashboards.

Mobility for Jira has included this feature for several years. Feel free to check it out:

https://mobilitystream.com/mobility-for-jira/

Kind regards,

- The Mobility Team

0 votes
Banning April 28, 2021

Just wanting to throw my 2 cents in as I would fine dashboards on mobile handy as well

0 votes
Lukas Cibula November 25, 2020

This would be highly beneficial for our company as well. It doesn't make sense to lose all the statistics and insights on the mobile platform. 

0 votes
James Edwards January 30, 2020

I want this feature too!!! I'm on the road and want to easily see kpi dashboards at a glance.  I don't want to have to pull a laptop out.

0 votes
Warren Paau January 5, 2020

yes getting the "activity stream" specifically is what we're looking for - it allows remote teams to all have a one click view of what everyone's focused on. Looking forward to this!

0 votes
Sunanda Kariyakarawana March 13, 2016

Thanks Phill. Can you name some of those 3rd party applications? Have you used any?

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2016

At present the mobile interface is not a complete replacement for the for the desktop version, and this includes the absence of dashboards. 

There are some 3rd party applications which provide different levels of integration with JIRA using the API access but none that are replacements for the full functionality in the desktop version of JIRA.

Suggest an answer