Dashboard for SLAs breached at different stages of Workflows for Open and Close tickets

Prateek Garg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2021

Hi, 

Could you please help to create a Dashboard for SLAs breached at different stages of workflows for a open and closed tickets.

For. eg.

Need to know.

For open tickets:

How much tickets breaches SLAs for stage DMS reveiew

for ready to triage

for In progress

for Waiting for Customer

for On hold

for Customer Acceptance 

Like So need to get dashboard for Closed tickets as well

1 answer

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2021

Hi @Prateek Garg

Using the dashboards that Jira provides you can use the gadget "Service project report" and configure the following reports:

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 09.19.35.pngScreenshot 2021-07-21 at 09.20.19.png

If you need more customized reports, you'll need to rely on third-party apps, have a look to the Atlassian Marketplace for "Service Management reports & charts" for different options.

We provide one of those commercial apps called Dashboard Hub for Jira, so obviously I'd recommend that one (pre-defined ITSM dashboard templates, +60 gadgets, external sharing, integrations with other products...). Here's a live demo dashboard ITSM dashboard  But check out the rest of the options too because there're other good apps for ITSM.

Regards

Suggest an answer