Dashboard Calendar Widget - Show more than 1 month's events

Matt Burgess March 29, 2021

Hi,

I'm using the Calendar widget on a dashboard and showing all tasks from a project. I am showing by due date - the intent is to highlight days when tasks are due.

However the calendar only shows events for the current month and not those for the upcoming/previous month - even though the calendar grid shows the days of those months.

In this picture, the calendar should be showing an issue being due on April 1st. If I change the calendar to the next month, I can see the events due in April.

How can I have all events show on the widget? Is this a setting I've missed or a bug?

Thanks!

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hello @Matt Burgess ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

By Default "Issues Calendar" can Show only the current month Calendar.

If you want to view all due dates  from Today.

Please create a filter as below.

Project =ABC and duedate >= "2021-03-30"

Go to Dashboard --> Add Gadget -->  Filter Results. --> choose the above filter which was previously created for getting Due Dates.

Add a field "Due Date" to columns in Configure windows.

Thanks,

Anvesh

Matt Burgess March 30, 2021

Thanks for the response Anvesh.

I tried creating a filter covering a range (5 weeks before, 5 weeks after) and setting that as the data source for the dashboard calendar. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue. April's item only appears when the month of April is shown by the calendar.

It feels more like a 'view' issue than a data concern.

Thanks,

Matt

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events