Check boxes on Jier

Deleted user March 11, 2020

I want to upload different columns with different values e.g. color1,color2,color3, color4 they are belong to the field name "colors" that are set up as check boxes in Jira. but when I upload the CVS file the values in color1, and color4 selected are not displayed in the colors field.  some one can help me please.    

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2020

Hello @[deleted]

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I understand that you have properly created a Checkbox field in Jira with the options Color1, color2, color3, and color4. However, the options color1 and color4 do not get flagged when you import issues using a CSV file, although you added them with the correct values. Is that correct?

Could you please provide us one of the lines in your CSV file that is reproducing this problem, properly hiding the sensitive information you have there?

Without further investigation on the CSV details, I can only suggest you check the following:

1 - Check if you have correctly added the checkbox field in the CSV with the correct format, adding each flag with the same checkbox field as mentioned in the answer below:

import checkboxes 

2 - Check if your Checkbox field is using a global context, otherwise you might be impacted by the following bug:

Import Issues from CSV only works for choice fields that are configured for global issue types 

Let us know if you have ay questions.

Deleted user March 13, 2020

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events