Can't add gadgets to a dashboard

noc2 April 19, 2021

Hello,

I can create a dashboard, I can load the gadget list but when I click on the "Add gadget" button, nothing happens.

Did anyone has already experimented this issue ?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@noc2  If you add gadget it should work,  please attach images,  may be you are doing some thing  not right 

noc2 April 21, 2021

Hi,

When I click on "Add gagdet", nothing happens :

Jira.png

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

@noc2  when you click add gadget close the Add a gadget screen and check on the dashboard

noc2 April 21, 2021

Yes, I already tried that, my dashboard is still empty

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

@noc2  Ok  firstly check in other web browser, if the situation is the same then check the following.

• While log as Admin, go to Dashboards  at the top bar > Manage Dashboards  
  • I have attached image below, you will see it at the right side, Edit dashboards & make sure you are in the group that can edit dashboards if it is sharedDashBoard.PNG 
  • Hope  this helps

Kind regards,

Moses

noc2 April 26, 2021

Hi Thomas, thank you for your help but I already checked that too.
I opened a case in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/
So it seems my problem is due to an instance runs over a secure connection and some content is delivered over a non-secure request.
I have to check my proxy settings.

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

Ok great :)

Eugene Spirov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 10, 2024

Hi, @noc2 ! Could you tell please, how did you resolve this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events