Can´t acces Issue from project desactivate whith user all permision

Magali Albornoz April 29, 2021

can't see issue from project in the interface from jira, this project is deactivate. My user have all permission, i should can see all, the issue and project exist in the database.

2 answers

1 vote
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @Magali Albornoz !

Are we talking about Jira Core Data Center project archiving? 

If so - it is correct (Archiving a project ): 

• Similarly to the project itself, issues will no longer appear in search results.
  • Issues will become read-only. You won't be able to modify them, but you can still view them either through direct links or mentions in other projects or applications.
0 votes
Magali Albornoz April 30, 2021

Hello Alexander, how are you?

I am sorry, I mistook. We at Besysoft S.A. Argentina we are using Jira Software, the problem that arises is that we cannot visualize the issues of a project that was terminated. The project was not deleted, because when entering with administrator permission I can see it, however, I cannot see its issues, since they appear as deleted or as I do not have enough permissions to view it, but in the database they are.

This is the current project configuration.

proyecto.png

Issue with problem

ISSUE WITH PROBLEM.png

Do you can help me?
I await your comments.

Thank you

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Hi, @Magali Albornoz !

Like I wrote before: 

• Issues will become read-only. You won't be able to modify them, but you can still view them either through direct links or mentions in other projects or applications.

If you need to browse issues - you should unarchive the project.

Suggest an answer