Can I change ordering of Portal Cards on JSM Desk?

Deleted user April 27, 2022

Hi there,

I look to change the ordering of our JSM Support Center Desk. Right now we can only order alphabetically , and via most popular. 

Is there a way to simply move them around on the "Customize" Screen in the Desk? Or do we need to figure out a custom way?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2022

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The order of the projects in the customer portal is by popularity and the sorting is cached. The cache timeout is 1 day, that's why the order may change from one day to another.

There is a feature request regarding the project's order in the portal:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1472

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Deleted user April 27, 2022

Noted! Thank you @Anzar 

Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2022

Can you please accept my answer :)

Like Deleted user likes this
Jörg Hoffmann July 21, 2022

I don't think this ordering by popularity is working at all.

There is a portal in there, where the sd contains 5 issues and hasn't been used in a long time, and it is ranked higher than other portals with more total issues and more recent activity.

Jörg Hoffmann July 21, 2022

Is there any way to reset it somehow? I feel like the ordering is completely static/broken in our case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events