Can I bulk move issues from one Service Desk to another Service Desk?

Kel Hill January 11, 2021

When I search for answers, I can only find a suggestion that you search for the issues you wish to move and then find the Tools icons. I have no Tools icon visible and the ellipsis menu no longer includes the option to Move, like it used to do. I also found a thread suggesting I might find a way to turn on the Tools under System -> Security but there is no such thing. I am using Service Management Cloud. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Kel Hill , 

do you need to bulk move issues from one project to another project but on the same Jira instance ? 

If that's the case, you should first go to the advanced search and find the issues you need to move. Then you'll have to select the three dots on the upper right side and select "Bulk change" as the screenshot below :

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 15.38.45.png

On the next screen you will then be able to choose the move option and perform the operation.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Kel Hill January 11, 2021

Thanks for the help, Alexis. I was looking for that option from within a Queue, not after an Issue Search. My mistake. Thanks again.

Suggest an answer