Bulk change does not show all fields for one user

Justin Munos August 22, 2022

jiraIssue.png

Bulk change on Jira only shows two date fields for me. I cannot see all fields while bulk changing issues, just these two date fields. This error occurs on every project that I create and am apart of, even projects that don't include these two date fields.

I have tried using bulk change on other computers/devices as well as different internet browsers and this issue still occurs. This issue seems to be tied to my account only, any other users within my workplace can see all fields when using bulk change. I have the same account permissions as them as well.

Is there any fix for this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Munos August 24, 2022

For anyone facing this same issue in the future. Go to Filters > Advanced issue search on the top left of Jira then go to the columns tab on the right and "restore defaults" for your filters.

Justin Munos August 24, 2022

jira2.png

1 vote
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hi @Justin Munos ,

Welcome to the community !!

From the screenshot you shared, it looks like a slowness issue. You are modifying 1000 issues from the filter results. So your system is taking time to load.
I would request you to disable all add-ons in your browsers, clear cache, log out from jira and login again. Perform the search and click on bulk edit and please wait for few more seconds until the page is completely loaded.

If still issue exists, try to refine your search JQL to fetch smaller results (for example my making use of created >= and created <= dates) and try to bulk edit. 

Also from the search results, just take one ticket and see if you have edit permission to modify the required fields. 

Suggest an answer