Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Advance search issues - Nothing Happens on Detail View click

From today, All My issue filters are having the Default Detail view set. But when I tried searching, All issue search resulted but in disabled mode. Means I am unable to click anything. But then I change the View mode to List view I am able to see the results and open them in a new tab. But The Detail view is listed but nothing happens when I click the same. And even when I click on Issue Key or issue title, nothing happens instead, it opens only when I right-click to open in new tab. Not sure if this is something do with my Settings or Atlassian is working on Something or is it a bug. This started happening just from Today.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

184 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events