2 columns Done

Jaume January 21, 2021

Hello,

First of all, sorry in advance for my english.

I've read something about this but it doesn't solve my doubt.

The problem of our team is that we can't to deploy a feature just when we have done it so what I wanted is to have a column "Ready to deploy" that it would affect to the burndown chart in the same way that the column "Done". If we don't do in that way and we deploy the last day of the sprint you can imagine how looks the burndown chart.

I hope your answers. Thanks!!!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

For a classic project, you can put the ready-to-deploy status in the done column on the board.

For a next-gen project, there's nothing you can do, you just need to have the last column contain a done status and maybe track "ready to deploy" with a field.

Jaume January 21, 2021

Hi Nic,

Thanks! Then first option is what I'm trying to set. I think it's the best I can do.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Jaume , 

what I would do is have a Ready To Deploy column (and make it the last board column), and then after the Sprint you could have a different Kanban board to track the deployment.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Jaume January 21, 2021

Hi @Alexis Robert

Thanks for your reply. It is an option but it is not exactly what I'm looking for. I'll keep your answer as a option if I can't do what I want.

Thanks!!

Suggest an answer