It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Align Free Trial?

Hello Everyone,

I have seen few threads (below) about how to evaluate Jira Align or set up a sandbox. But, I don't seem to find a way to set up in Launchpad or start a free trial. Can anyone help.

How and where can I evaluate Jira Align? Edited 
JIRA Align Sandbox? 
Introducing Jira Align! 

Best,
Sachin.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Sachin,

Request for a demo via this link https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/demo

And a representative will reach back to you.

Thank you @Rodrigo Cortez ! I will do that here in a min. Is there anyway that I could get a trial so that I can get some hands on? 

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this

@Sachin Atlassian or an enabled Solution Partner (who then have to go to Atlassian) need to enable you for launchpad to get access to the interactive training etc - there's not an entirely self-serve option online. There's a fair amount of the content available via the support docs also: https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Accenture are part of the early access program and I'd be happy to connect you with one of our team if you'd like to chat (obviously feel free to go direct as well though). 

Like # people like this

@Sachin  You'll be able to ask for this hands on experience through this demo request. Just let them know by filling in the "Tell us a bit more about (...)" field in the request form.

Awesome thanks again @Rodrigo Cortez @and @Kit Friend 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Virtual/Remote PI Planning Best Practices and FAQ Table of Contents

Due to recent challenges of most companies having to move to virtual and remote PI planning events, the Jira Align Solutions Architects wanted to start to capture some best practices and FAQ Table of...

3,142 views 3 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you